- send you our newsletter and/or industry updates;
- process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality and performance of our website);
- perform data analyses (including anonymisation of personal information);
- enforce our Terms and Conditions
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
- Service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting or operating this Site, carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries, and analyzing data.
- Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- A credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- Other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- Law enforcement or regulatory authorities as compelled or required by law or other government officials, to protect or defend our legal rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations for our Terms and conditions for using this Site or other applicable policies.
- Any other person authorised by you.